FOCOS – Foundational Coaching Skills Training
Are you ready to start using high-quality coaching skills in your work or ministry?
FOCOS provides high-quality and affordable coach training to help supervisors, team leaders, ministry directors, and others to implement effective use of coaching skills in their ministry and work roles. The 12 month online and on-site curriculum offers…
- Opportunity to experience coaching for your own life and work
- Immersion in a five day, hands-on, highly interactive on-site workshop introducing coaching and coaching skills
- Teleclasses that build competencies as you begin to use coaching skills with others
- Mentor Coaching that helps you troubleshoot and grow your skills
“I entered the FOCOS training a bit skeptical, to be honest. I left a believer in the tremendous effectiveness of the coaching relationship. I find that through the coaching relationship I can do almost anything God lays on my heart! I have had such a positive experience that I am now working with our Leadership Development and Human Resource staff to bring some coach training to our local organization of 120 national staff.” – FOCOS Europe 2015 Graduate
FOCOS NORTH AMERICA
FOCOS North America Midwest 2018
– On-site Workshop: August 20-24, 2018 in Greenwood, Indiana
– Coaching Client Agreement (.pdf) (.docx)
– Reflections for Goal-setting Coaching Exercise (.pdf) (.docx)
– CMI Wheel of Life Satisfaction (Google Form)
– Order your textbook Leadership Coaching by Tony Stoltzfus at Coach22.com or the kindle version on Amazon.com.
FOCOS ASIA 2019 – Chiang Mai, Thailand
– On-site Workshop: February 11-15, 2019 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
– Orientation Teleclass: October 9, 2018
– Coaching Client Agreement (pdf) (docx)
– Reflections for Goal-setting Coaching Exercise (pdf) (docx)
– CMI Wheel of Life Satisfaction (pdf) (docx)
Other Resources you will receive: Coaching Questions, by Tony Stoltzfus. This helpful book is a necessary resource, packed with practical insights and tools — you will receive this book during the workshop in Thailand. The cost for this book is included in your workshop fees.
FOCOS ESPAÑA 2019
Fase 2 – Presencial:
5 dias de entrenamiento y práctica intensivos con los compañeros del curso.
Las fechas y sitio a confirmar para 2018-2019
– Acuerdo de Coaching (pdf) (docx)
– CMI Preguntas de Reflección (pdf) (docx)
– CMI Rueda de la Vida (pdf) (docx)
Otros recursos que recibirá: Libro Preguntas de Coaching, de Tony Stoltzfus. Este libro está lleno de ideas y herramientas prácticas – usted recibirá este libro durante el entrenamiento en Málaga. El libro está incluido en el costo del curso.
Debe pedir una copia del libro Coaching en Liderazgo, de Tony Stoltzfus en www.amazon.com para la versión en Kindle o a Patti Clewett para versión física; este libro le explicará qué es es coaching y le dará las bases este proceso de formación.
Books you must purchase prior to the workshop: Leadership Coaching, by Tony Stoltzfus. This is the best resource on learning leadership coaching. Purchase and read it before the onsite workshop. This book can be ordered through www.coach22.com or through www.amazon.com
* FOCOS CPT requires additional Books and Materials. See Program Description for details.